The ChameleonTiny is an impossibly small version of the Chamelon Mini RevG, designed as a keychain emulator for all your HF tags.
Emulating, storing and manipulating RFID tags is a vital part of any pentesting assignment. The ChameleonTiny is powerful and discrete, and its tiny physical size means it can be with you all the time.
The ChameleonTiny comes in two versions: Standard & Pro. The Pro Version includes Bluetooth / Wireless functionality.
Store all your badges on one tiny device.
Highest performance ChameleonMini device available.
High-quality case & built-in battery with huge standby time.
Proxgrind’s ChameleonTiny is based on the RevG Framework but optimised for size and portability.
- Multiple Chipset Emulation
- Read / Emulate Operations
- MFKey32 Crack Support
- UID Sniff
- UID Fuzzing / Manipulation
- Read / Write Lock
- Advanced Sniffing & Logging
- Backed by a strong community of active development, the Chameleon Mini is a must-have tool for anyone interested in RFID.
MOBILE APPLICATION FUNCTIONALITY
The ChameleonTiny RevG is controllable on-the-fly via a fully-featured Android App.
- Configure and control all aspects of the device via OTG cable
- Save, restore, analyze and modify data dumps directly on your phone
- Modify SAK/ATQA values in-app
- Detect Sector Keys via reader
- Manage key lists for MIFARE Classic® reading
- Real-time device information
- Chameleon Tiny Professional
- USB C Cable
- Leather Cover
- Small screw driver and Screws