BUS Auditor is a compact multi-protocol tool used for scanning and identifying debugging and communication interfaces exposed on any hardware board. It can brute force several hardware protocols including JTAG, arm SWD, UART, and I2C.
The device has 16 channels, every channel can be used to interface with a pin-out on the target board.
The inbuilt USB port can be used for interface with EXPLIoT framework (Internet of Things Exploitation framework - https://gitlab.com/expliot_framework/expliot) running on a PC.
EXPLIoT framework provides plugins for JTAG, arm SWD, UART, and I2C pin scan.
More details about how to install, use, and develop plugins for EXPLIoT can be found in the Quick Start Guide.
• USB 2.0 High-Speed interface
• IEEE 1149.1 JTAG, and arm SWD support
• UART TX and RX pin and baud rate detection
• I2C pin and I2C address detection
• Adjustable target voltage for level 1.8V to 3.3V
• 16 I/O channels with level translation and input protection
• Software Support: EXPLIoT framework
• BUS Auditor board
• 20 Pin connector * 2
• Micro-USB connector
• EXPLIoT framework v0.10.0
Bus Auditor Plugins:
• Bus Auditor Information: busauditor.generic.devinfo
• JTAG scan: busauditor.generic.jtagscan
• SWD scan: busauditor.generic.swdscan
• UART scan: busauditor.generic.uartscan
• I2C scan: busauditor.generic.i2cscan
Quick Start Guide